Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting Ready for the New Year

Well, I am finishing up my first year as a parent. It's amazing how much has changed in the last year. I couldn't have predicted how much would change and how much I would enjoy it. I met all my goals from last year. I ran a half marathon less than 6 months after having the baby, I had the baby safely, and I graduated from grad school. I can honestly say that I wouldn't change anything about the last year.

Now, this coming year, I would like to get the full marathon under my belt. I would like to lose the weight that I need to (I am not ready to admit how much in public :) ). Finally, I would like to work on a stronger family relationship. I know what we have now is good, but we can always make it better. With J going on deployment later in the year, I know that we need to have as strong a relationship as possible.

Well, off to the celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment